Wednesday 20 August 2014

Ahh!!

Only a matter of 7 hours before we are to be at the airport. Freaking out with anxiety!! Oh well I'm sure I'll be fine when I get there. Ive got extra anxiety about flying because of the flight that went missing and the one that got shot down (even though we aren't flying over Russia!!) and the one the 'blew' in to the side of the mountain on its way out of nz and I live in nz! So yeah... Also really excited though!! Sorry there will be no pictures while I am away but I can promise there will be heaps when I get home again!! I have also schuldeled I think it's one post per day while I am away so if I don't have any Internet there should still be something to read :) I will try to post an update every chance I get, if I don't I apologies now :)

So yay excited, also feel sick with anxiety and my heart is pounding which I think will increase in 7 hours!!! As well as get all my other sysmptoms also (shaking, nausea etc.) not looking forward to that but am looking forward to the trip. Hopefully everything goes okay!! So anxietous right now thank GAD!! But it will be okay just breath...

Anyways hope you guys will cope over the next few days, well I know you will! Keep eating even if it's hard, it will be very hard for me! I will be eating every meal with over 30 people!! And that's just our group nit everyone else in the restuarant!, we will be with my Dad and his work collegues. So yeah remember that you are perfect!! I care about you if it feels like no one else does, I will be here. And love is stronger than the pressure to be perfect! It will always be that way!

Love ya all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment