Monday 11 August 2014

All my good news has turned bad!

Anyway after feeling terrible last night I didn't end up going to ballet, too sick and I ended up throwing up the tiny bit of custard my parents made me eat and they were getting to the point of saying if you don't eat it we will call the ED unit at the hospital and they have done that before so I did eat it but it all came back up. So now my parents believe me that I am sick not just avoiding food and not wanting to go to school. And I was meant to do my speech today but I still feel terrible so I am at home today, so now I am getting more anxiety about doing it because instead of doing them with he rest of my class I will have to do it by myself!! Anyway I manged to drag myself out of bed and got on the scales as I really was getting anxious not knowing how much I lost and it read 42.5 but then went up to 43kg so in three days of kind of being sick I lost all my hard work of putting on 4kg over the past two months! :( ughh I am really upset now. And feel like crap. :( So now I have to work really hard to put it back on because in three weeks, my checked up with my GP she will expect me to be up to 50 as that is almost healthy weight for me ( you could be different healthy for me might be very underweight for you. Everyone is different) and now I am back to 43 so I have three weeks to put on seven kg!! Wish me luck :) oh well..

Hope everyone has a awesome day :) I can promise you it will be better than lying sick in bed feeling like throwing up again :P So stay strong and remember that love wil always be stronger than the pressure to be perfect okay :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment