Friday 8 August 2014

Dinner

We went out to dinner tonight just out to the food court at the mall, I enjoy it as I can choose what I want and pay for it. No talking to waiters or in a formal setting where you feel everyone can see you and you don't have to dress up, this is what I wore (above) I like it nice and warm too especially as it is only 4 degrees  Celsius outside brrr and expected to drop to -2 tonight and sleety showers (I really want it to just snow instead!)  and there is no pressure and just fun! I ate some fried rice with chicken and veges and four shrimp dumplings. We were at the mall for a while I didn't buy anything though but my brother chose out some soccer boots that my parents will buy for him if he gets into our city rep team, that he got into last year and this year for futsul (we got to travel to the capital for futsul earlier this year) and compeat with teams from all over NZ! I think this year is in Blenim, I really do hope he gets in, I think he will but there is also a chance he won't and he will be gutted.
45.5 kg only 4kg to go!!! Yay!! My GP said she wants me between 49 and 52 I would rather be closer to 49 though! So happy fortisip only twice a day now!! Yay!! We have another three months worth of banana and chocolate fortisips coming that's over 350 of them... :( the choc and banana ones are the ones that taste least terrible as the aftertaste isn't as strong but they all taste yuucckk if you get a choice of flavors do not I repeat do not get vanilla it is terrible uhhh I can barely drink them!

Anyway have an awesome night !!

No comments:

Post a Comment