Sunday 17 August 2014

Do something to boost your confidence!

New week at school tomorrow and I don't know about you but my anxiety is really getting to me (GAD) so what better time is it then to change something about my look to boost my confidence, why don't you do it this week as well? Go on I dare you! I personally love my hair but sometimes my frizzy fluffy wavey hair just gets too much so this week my hair is turning strait! Yep last time my hair was strait I got really good comments on how nice it looked and how I suited it really well from all my friends and that made me feel good so I think while I am still in my patch of things are tough kind of time I think it help get me through it, so yeah I temporally have strait hair! So if you have curly hair why not straiten it and if you have strait hair why not curl it?! And if you really don't like it you can always wash it out before school/work simply fixed! Or maybe paint your nails if allowed at your school, I'm not sadly :(  maybe put on a little mascara or lipgloss even little things like this can get you through and make you happy and give you confidence so why not?! Or if you don't have to wear a uniform wear something new or change your style just for one week, try it see how you feel. And if it makes you feel good why not do it more often. I know change of routines and 'normal' are hard to cope with trust me I know, little things can upset me but getting through the anxiety will do you good in the long term! And you might find something you like, so go on try something new this week with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment