Monday 11 August 2014

Drawing

Everyone has something that helps calm them down and relax them it can be hard to find but once you do it can be really nice to just take some time out and do your relaxing thing. For me I found drawing really helped when I was feeling stressed or upset and I think I have gotten quite good at it!! For you it could be anything! Just I find it helps to find that thing and become great at it! :)
Here are some of mine they are pretty good I think...

Not my best but okay I love drawing to my imagination!!
 Just some quick ones 
 Koro (NZ plant) inspired that aren't actually anywhere near that big!!
 Eyes practicing close ups of facial features from different angles
 Sorry my computer is playing up and won't let me rotate pictures so yeah some are upside down just stand upside down..Haha
 Butterfly I love this one and am proud of myself!!
 Bird not sure what type.. just looked nice in the photo so I drew it
 Haha now this one is a sparrow. I think it's pretty good but I am not too happy on how the head turned out though...
Please comment I like feedback even if it is criticizing stuff... Just remember this is a helping blog for me and others so if you want to add tips fine :) but if you want to say they are all crap then please keep your opinions to yourself. Thanks xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment