Wednesday 6 August 2014

Food diary

I haven't done a food diary in ages so her I go. This has pics of food so please don't read if it is triggering :)

Breakfast : Fortisip

Snack : two sticks of celery, baked vege chips, one timtam

Lunch : one green apple, one manderine, small handful of shapes (crackers)

Snack : couple of lollies :), chai latte

Dinner : small serving of carrots, broccoli, zucchini and peas, pasta with cheese, bacon

Snack : custard and pears


 I know gross... If anyone has tips on how to make them taste okay please do share I don't mind if it is anonymous :) 
 I love celery just by it's self it's sooo good and very easy to eat 
 This was a chai latte but I didn't think to take a pic into it was too late :P


Wow writing that out it shows me how little I actually eat... And the worrying fact is that I am normally full about half to two thirds of the way through each meal. I do make sure I eat lots of snacks through out the day though. Well I try to anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment