Sunday 17 August 2014

Food :)

If food triggers you please don't read this post for your own sake :)

You have to treat yourself once and a while it is okay to have a treat food once or twice a day everyday, trust me I eat tonnes of cookies and hot chocolates and they don't make me put on weight they don't really make any difference at all, these foods all taste good so why not? If you are eating say pancakes covered in butter and ice cream for breakfast, a burger with chips for lunch plus desert and then some other junk food for tea with desert and lollies and snacks maybe not... You would probably put on weight then but a cookie or a slice of cake and dessert is NOT going to make any huge or any difference at all! If it looks good or you are craving it eat it!!

These are some food pictures that look oh so good and might inspire you to make one or go out and buy one!!

Salted caramel brownie triffle. Who doesn't love salted caramel?! Plus brownie and cream!!
Raspberry macaroons Xx
this isn't something personally I would love to eat too many bright colours for me but sure looks really cool!!
Rainbow macaroons yumm xoxo can you tell I love macaroons?

Even fruit can look Super good in a pretty rainbow
Do you know that I have never had a doughnut! well because I am gluten intolerant (not by choice it makes me really sick and was diagnosed by a doctor please don't go gluten free because you can. It is really hard to eat enough carbs and food tastes gross without it!!) 
Chocolate mousse in a chocolate cup with strawberries xoxo
Haha never heard of these until yesterday when my friend showed me a pic, but they look really good. Has anyone had these if you have please leave me a comment on what they are like. I love comments!
And now I  am hungry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment