Monday 18 August 2014

Hey

So not really anything exciting to write about, just a normal day at school. We watched the final of the talent quest at lunch so that was pretty cool which was held in the aurora center which is a theater we have at school, lots of events come to use it like the Russian ballet company etc. so yeah we are lucky to have it. Australia on Thursday !! Yay exciting! I am not sure if I will have Internet connection so if I don't post anything from Thursday to Monday that's why. Not giving up blogging, that's for sure!! So sorry if there is nothing I will try to every chance I get! And there won't be any pics as I can't download them on my iPad that I am taking and I won't have access to a computer sorry! There will be heaps of pics when I get back!

I had a big bowl of popcorn and icing (powdered) sugar after school yummmm! For those who have not had this combination you should defiantly give it a go, it's soo good! :)

Otherwise nothing much happened, my ankle seems to be fine now still a bit sore but you know I'm use to pain now! Haha...

Hope your day went okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment