Wednesday 27 August 2014

How I make my Porridge (normal breakfast)

Recipe made by me :) This is normally my everyday breakfast, it is very filling and good for you too :) and very yummy too :)

It isn't a lot and I know I should eat more... Working on it

You should give this recipe a try but remember just because I eat it doesn't mean that you should eat it everyday as well, it's your choice on what to eat and everybody's body is different and has different needs.

You could probably double this recipe to make a good sizes.

1/4 cup oats
1/2 water
Milk
Brown sugar
Salt

Mix the oats and water together and pinch of salt in a bowl and put in the microwave for about 2 minutes, watch it carefully as it is easy to over cook and turn into a lump of oats.
Serve with a sprinkle of brown sugar and milk.

Yum :) :) I probably put way too much sugar on mine but it tastes waayyy better with more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment