Monday 25 August 2014

Long day...

Sorry no post in the morning this is why; I woke up at 6 with my alarm but then somehow went back to sleep and woke up again at 7:20 and I had to leave to catch the bus at 7:40!! So I was very rushed and all my anxiety caught up with me and I just burst into tears. I just didn't want to go to school, I knew I would go but it felt like a impossible task at the time. And then to make things worse I went to make my breakfast to find we had no oats left as my brother and mum had finished them that morning, ugh I hate having to change what I eat, I like my schedule. It is oats for breakfast!  So I had a fortisip instead :/ and to make things even worse time to grab my lunch and go and we didn't have any of my crackers or any crackers at all or rice things or roast corn so I had no carbs to pack, only a banana for fruit and biscuits. So that's what I took a banana and two biscuits :( no yogurt either. That one thing I hate about holidays. At lunch I had nothing as I ate my food at morning break so I decided that I wasn't going to be stupid and not eat soi went to the canteen (I hate the canteen soooo much! Anxiety with asking and deciding what to have and I don't know what is in it etc.) I ended up getting a chicken wrap which was okay. It had too much BBQ sauce though. But better than nothing.

I have lots of homework to do and three assignments to do well two really one isn't due until the end of the year but is something like 50 hours worth of work and I am slow so probably more like 80 :/

I'm looking forward to Friday night as my friends invited (first time invited out with my new friends XD!!!) me out to go rockclimbing, only at clip and climb so it will be easy but I haven't been there in about 4 years so it will be really fun to go back :D yay!! It's like I can feel my friends actually care about me and don't just sit with me because they feel sorry for me!! And even better next day day saturday I also got invited to go to my friends joint birthday party!! I feel like I am included with my friends finally!!! I use to feel left out, they also use to go out with me, they would invite everyone but me and these are the first two times I have been asked yayyyy!! So happy all fuzzy feelings inside :) :) !!! No ideas for presents though any ideas for 15yr old girls?? Please comment make my day :)

I will post the pictures later they are just downloading now :)

Hope your day went super well xoxoxoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment