Sunday 24 August 2014

Melbourne day 4 :)

Well, today was okay.mi don't know wether I enjoyed it or not. We had to get up really early and go on a 1920 car rally... It was fun at first but then by the time we got to the third leg which was three hours I was so board. We started early and had an hour long trip to breakfast at the Melbourne market flower cafe, next leg was 2 hours to another market for morning tea, then the three hour one for lunch at a art gallery thing out in the country. The food was really nice there though. For lunch I had poached salmon with lemon and dill, it had this potato thing with it but it dripped with butter and oil and I just couldn't eat it so I swapped it with my dad for some roast veges and a salad instead, thanks dad :) sand for desert I had lemon tart,yum :) we didn't hav e a choice what we got as it was alternative serve with three dishes, but I am glad I got the salmon as that was what I wanted.  We then drove back to the hotel where I am now at 5:15, long day.. I think I am getting pasta for tea, room service as the adults are going out to tea but the leave at 8 and are back by 12 and that is waayyy to late, I am so tired already!!

Haha the hotel is still swamped with lady gaga fans :/ still!

Anyway have a good night and tonight you will face that voice in your head do what it doesn't want you to do EAT!! You can do it, if I can so can you :) good luck xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment