Monday 25 August 2014

Melbourne day 5 plus NZ

Well today has been quite un eventful. We hopped on the plane at 9 Australia time, so 11 nz and arrived back at home now at 4 :) I think we are picking up Byron my cat soon and then we are off to my grans house for tea :) she always has the best food! Always the perfect all home made tea :)

Yesterday in Melbourne (sorry didn't have time to write) when we were on the car rally this seriously irritating bossy photographer followed us around all day taking photos which she was so proud of even though I think I could of done better... Uugghh she annoyed me soooooooo much!! She was all like, princess your not looking in the right direction, put ya chin down now! Move over now! Im waiting get over there! And she had the most irritating accent!! And at lunch she took our seats because she 'had' to be by her son so he doesn't get lonely, dude he's 34!!! And there were free seats on the other side so my family got split up. And then she called over a waitress by saying excuse me, oi you here now! And was then like we have kids here and I know they love chips soo much they have since they were little (hello we met today for the first time) could you get some for the kids? By now I was like F. you, the fricken last thing I want is oily deep fried chips, ewww! My brother R on the other hand was really looking forward to a whole bowl of chips as he knew I don't like eating chips (hate the texture and taste and oil eww) but when they arrived the waitress put them in front of me and walked off and the photo lady grabbed them and eat the whole bowl!! What??! She used us to get chips for herself!! We didn't even get one! Thankfully, for me anyway... So yeah she really got on my nerves, at least I will never have to see her again, fingers crossed :)

But I am really glad to be back home again! Yay :) back to normal guys :D hope you are doing okay xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment