Friday 29 August 2014

Party

Off to the party soon, so I will see you later, this is what I got my friends, I hope they like it!
1
These jars took me ages but they look cool
2 chocolate
Bookmarks
Window chalk
The cards I made
 I am really nervous right now, I know I shouldn't be, it's just with my best friends!! I think we are having pizza for tea... Not sure how I feel about that :/ but I will have to eat some. I will just try to have lots of the other stuff instead like popcorn maybe chips etc. And I will have to have cake as well. Still not sure of Sophie is actually coming, even though it is her party because she has a cold! Come on a cold, I have had a cold pretty much all winter, because I'm not at a proper weight so my immune system is terrible at the moment! Another reason to recover! But yeah hopefully she does come! It is her party along with Jess. It is from 4:30-9:30 so I won't have another post unil much later sorry.
Hopefully I will have lots of fun!

Have a good night! And tonight I dare you to try one of your 'bad or scary' foods tonight and keep it down, I will be... And remember there is no such thing as a unhealthy or bad food! And having it once or twice will NOT make you gain weight at all, just like eating a salad won't make you lose weight. So go on try it I believe you can do it!! Good luck :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment