Saturday 2 August 2014

School

Tomorrow I am back at school so I won't be able to post much, maybe only once or twice a day so yeah sorry :)

Yay school.. I am already feeling a bit anxious but that's okay, it's a bit worse than usual as I have a french test second period. Everyone in the other classes who have done it say it's the hardest one yet and it goes on our reports! I want to keep my full excellence results full excellence (top marks( it goes NA not achieved, A achieved, M merit or E excellence)) I hope it all goes well!!

School has always been my main point of anxiety and is the hardest thing for me, there are just so many things that could go wrong and sooo many people around (over 3000 kids go to my high school) and being in the younger half as well, it just gets to much. I used to be sick every morning before school and spend probably first period with the counseller. But things are much better I haven't seen the counceller for over 3 months and haven't been sick either YAY!! just got to take those deep breaths stay calm and think POSITIVE! :) have anice day xoxo You can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment