Sunday 3 August 2014

School...

Great morning today... I have been awake since three with the worst cramps ever and I feel sick with it as well, I am so nervous I am all shaky and fell sick and couldn't eat anything so I had to drink a lovely fortisip.. They almost making you puke just looking at them (I had to eat something otherwise I get horrible cramps due to ibs added compilcation to my ED, i tend to just eat small emounts so I'm really underweight something that has to change!) and then I go to brush my teeth just to find my brother had covered my brush in soap! You had to do it this morning! Plus a French test period two!! Luckily school doesn't start until nine so I don't have to leave for another 20 minutes! And PE last period and textiles first up I am in the worst group ever with two other girls that do pretty much nothing so I have pretty much done the whole project... And we have a new teacher so we stopped half way through making our demin shorts to do wearable arts! Newspaper isn't sewing so soft materials!!
Anyway I hope everyone has a better day than I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment