Sunday 31 August 2014

Today

Hey sorry my mums friends and daughters will be here any secound so if this is cut off short sorry and I will post again when they are gone :)
Today was pretty normal, I got 8 and a half out of ten on my French vocab test which I am happy with, the social studies assement went okay, we had to pair assess each others work, I had to do a girl called Alix (awesome spelling!!) hers was pretty good, she did a app that tests your breath alcohol limit before you drive, the only flaw is that a iPhone microphone can't pick up alcohol, you would need a attachment but otherwise really good, I don't know who marked mine, but I hope they were nice :) and the PE test was pretty easy though I think I spelt all the muscles and arteries wrong... Hopes up that didn't matter!
For afterrnoon tea I made the banana cupcakes (fingers crossed she likes the icing)

Got to go I will finish later!

No comments:

Post a Comment