Friday 15 August 2014

Today

Well so I did end up going to the pizza lunch and I just said gluten made me feel sick and I couldn't really eat more than one piece, which is almost true but I could of managed about four :P so I ended up eating one piece, choose the tiniest by far as I felt it would be rude not to eat anything after our prefects put quite a bit of effort into it. So I was happy and ate my tiny piece then settled for my two mandarins I had packed for my lunch, but then after my friends and a few boys realized how little I ate and there was one piece left I had most of the class chanting for me to eat it, so well I was filled with anxiety because so many people had there attention on me (that is the worst thing ever to happen to me, pretty much all my anxiety evolves people looking at me) so I took the piece and they all went away. But I knew I didn't want it I felt sick holding, not from gluten and after one bite I felt like throwing up, I didn't and wouldn't but felt it. For the whole lunch I just picked at it slowly all the grease and pineapple (hate cooked pineapple hate it) and oil ewww I ate it all but admit it was an effort. A big effort. Oh well I do need to put on weight, and there is nothing wrong with pizza at all pizzas good just not when you can see the oil and fat on top and drips off when you hold it... Ewww.

I would also just like to say sorry I know there hasn't been many photos at all lately but during the week my mum works at home to look after my brother and has all her work files up and documents open on the computer so week days the computer is out of bounds so I can't upload any and my iPad that I write my posts on doesn't let me put photos on so sorry mon-fri no pics but weekends I will go crazy !!

Bacon and pasta for tea was nice, a comfort with veges of corse! I made a chocolate self saucing pudding for dessert but after I made it I couldn't eat it, just lost all intrest in it couldn't put it in my mouth, I have know idea why but everyone else ate it and said it was good, so that's nice.

Anyway craving fruit salad at the moment, yes in bed so you can expect that for breakfast, haha. Hopefully with crêpes! If I can be bothered making them... :)

Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment