Friday 15 August 2014

Walk

Before lunch I walked down to the supermarket with my Dad got some sushi for lunch then he walked home and i walked to the dairy with my brother R. where we got some lollies before walking home. I have only managed to eat one fizzer and one of the grape ones which is not a lot compared to what my brother ate and he is now at a birthday party where he will get no sleep what so ever and eat tonnes of lollies and fish and chips for tea!! But it was nice to get a short walk in (30min)

These are my favorite and they only cost 20 cents each so that was a bargin!
 They got a new flavor sour grape I haven't tried it yet but it looks quite nice
 The cream soda one is my favorite my all time fav, can't beat it (they are the green ones)

I think I am making tea today as well so we will see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment