Sunday 17 August 2014

Well

Well today didn't go to plan my friend was running late and said oh I'll only be 5min again and again over and over again until it got to 8:40 and school started at 9 so I just left without her and ran to school with my big heavy bag in 20 minutes which when normally takes me an hour to walk and got to class just on time our teacher is always late so I wasn't! Then I had to model my costume and had to wear it for the whole hour as I wasn't allowed to go to the changing rooms and I was NOT taking off my top to stand there in my bra while there were windows everywhere and boys in the room... And I didn't want everyone to see how thin I was, I am ashamed enough. Then at our breaks my friends kind of ignored me, like I came over a said hi as I sat down and they kept talking and didn't even relise I was there and my best friend M has found a love in anime so now she just talks about it all the time with A who I am pretty sure dislikes me very much right from the start and so it's almost like I lost her cause every time I try to talk to A or to M when A is around she just looks at me and stops talking. Oh well, it can't be too bad sitting alone at lunch, can it?? And then when I got home everyone was out so I made a nice big smoothie just with yogurt, milk and this strawberry syrup thing we had in the cupboard it was really nice and filled me up. I had just finished when my mum came home and said we were going over to her friends for afternoon tea, even though I just ate mine!! And when we got there she had set up little plates for all of us with a cupcake chips a piece of brownie and a glass of fizzy, then a fruit platter in the middle and I kind of had to eat at least the stuff that was on my plate so now I am extra stuffed and feel sick. Then my little brother almost 2 was on the trampoline and fell and landed on the bar and slit his lip even though I had said to J to watch him so it didn't happen oh yeah yeah got it she said but it still happened and I feel like it was my fault, the guilt! And then when we were getting into the car a big gust of wind came and slammed the door shut in my head so now I feel sick and have a massive headache and in a hour I have to go to ballet!! I just feel like crying!! Oh well.

Some days you just have very bad luck..but you just have to stay positive! I hope your day went well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment