Wednesday 10 September 2014

Afternoon!

Good afternoon guys how are you? I am vey happy it got to 19 degrees today!!! It's so hot!! I can actually were my shorts!! The bad thing though is we still have to wear our winter uniform at school which involves tights a thick kilt long sleeved blouse a singlet because the tops are quite see through and otherwise you can see your bra even white and skin coloured ones! Along with a cardigan which is composerly to wear and optional with this jacket we have. And in this weather it is way to hot and you get all sweaty! I decided to walk home again today and by the time I got home my back ached from my bag full of heavy books and folders and when I took my cardigan off my back was so sweaty the top was pretty much see through!! Haha at least I was wearing my cardigan and bag on the way home!!

We started our static images today and mine actually looks really good! A boy who walked up to the front of the class t ask the teacher something even said wow when he walked past!! Yay!! Although I am going to be tight on time as we only have two more lessons on it and I only got a few things on the front yet alone the back!! And we can't do anything at home as it is a assement!! So hopefully I finish!!

It was weird today with most of my friends away but they will be back on Monday so it's not too bad! Can't wait for the to be back! :)

Hope you had a great day :) :) xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment