Thursday 11 September 2014

Friday!! (sorry long post too much to write!!)

Yay it's finally Friday! No school no stress (apart form hw...) yay! Today wasn't a great day again. Eating has just began to be really hard again, it's like I want to eat but feel all sick and it's really hard to swallow anything I put in my mouth. I really hate it I do want to eat!!! But it's like I can't. I think it's because I am eating little at school because of the new timetable and therefore my stomach has started to shrink back down again. Your stomach is easy to shrink but hard to strech... Oh well only another week until the timetable goes back to normal.

I made myself (well cooked) some Cheerios for afternoon tea and I managed to eat two before finding some bone in the third and now I can't eat any more. Funny how something like that puts you off but happily make them again a couple of days later!! Haha

In PE at school at the moment we are doing turbo touch?! It's weird... Like normal touch but you can pass forwards and to score you have to jump on a mat. Anyway back on topic this boy in my class I'll just call him C is really really annoying!! And gets really angry at you really quick and try's to be all popular and cool (which he's NOT) and swears heaps! I hate people swearing I understand if you drop something on your toe and injury yourself or are really upset and depressed but going round sayin F this F that omg she's such a sl*t look at her etc really annoys me! Haha off topic again! Well he's ref for all the games and he is so bad! And swears at us when our teacher isnt looking like 'shut the F up I'm ref listen to me!'  grrrr gets on my nerves!! And is always biased to the team his 'friends' are in, I honestly think they just hang out with him because they are scared of what he will do if they don't!! I am sorry for this I hate being mean about people but honestly I think he should get a taste of his own medicine!

Just a question, do you guys think I am too innocent? I think I'm perfectly fine but apparently I am just because when my friend or guys in my class are talking about *things*  they can tell I have noooo idea what they are talking about and apparently am too innocent to know! Well I know the general topic they are talking about but some words I have ever heard of and then they won't tell me because ' I am too innocent and should stay like that for a littlr longer!'  grr it annoys me liked am the same age as you I should know too!! And I can't not be innocent if you don't tell me what it means!! Haha who cares I guess being called innocent is a lot better than being called ugly or fat! :)


We are off to the mall again for tea so that will be nice I guess! I think I will end up having fried rice with shrimp dumplings because they are really good and I will DEFINATLY get another one of those amazing cupcakes ahhh soo gooood!! Not sure what flavours they will have today but if they do I will probably have a hot chocolate one again!! Yum!!

I hope your day was fantastically awesome just like you! ;) I hope everything is okay and if not it will get better just hang in there , set goals it won't happen over night take small steps at a time you will get there in the end!! :) :) love you!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment