Monday 15 September 2014

Good afternoon!

Hello I hoe you had a good day! Mine was pretty average but that's okay. After school my mum took me to the bank and I opened my first indepentdant bank account as I am now old enough! Haha feels weird and I will be getting an efpost card in the mail soon! I am so worried that I will forget the pin!! Haha...
Tonight I think I will go out and practice my over arm serves for volleyball trials tomorrow!! So nervous! Because I know my underarm serve will go over every time but to have a chance of getting in the A team I need to be ably to overarm! I doubt I will get in the A team because the teacher has favorites and has pretty much already got it picked out... But if my overarm serve is good maybe I can get him to change his mind!! Probs not though...
Also tomorrow we have to do our dances in ballet one by one!! In alphabitical order so guess who is first! Me! It's weird no one had a name starting with A- J! Well we do but one has a production and the other tore her hamstring so they both won't be there! So I have to go first!! Ahhh! At least I am not last because by then she will be really angry! I can get her in a bad mood for everyone else!! Mwahahaha!! ;)

I hope you had a nice rest of you afternoon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment