Wednesday 17 September 2014

Good day today!

Good afternoon sorry I know it is a late post  came home and mum took me for a suprise check up for my weight... Lucky I had just had a bid drink of water and was still in my heavy uniform so  I managed a 48!! Haha yay... But without clothing I am usually about 45-45.5 ish and I know that is really bad it is to healthy for me or anyone really! Please don't look at my weight and thin oh I weigh more/ less I must lose x kg etc that is not healthy at all and I know I have to gain a lot more weight as my goal weight is over 50 and that is healthy for me, everyone is different okay?! :)
I finished my wood cut in textiles and started to print it today and we all choose this really cool gold fabric ink and I got it all over my hands just t find out it doesn't come off... So now I have lovely gold hands! Which will last about a week!!
I cannot wait for Monday when we find out the volleyball teams!! Ahh I am so nervous I really want to get in!! Hopefully I do and my friends too!! But I am not going to be supprised if I don't because there were lots of really good players and out of about 40 only 16 get in! Bt hopefully I do.
Tomorrow I have a french test!! Scary!! And we are marking our English things in front of the class tomorrow as well! Hopefully everyone decides on Excellnce again!! And isn't mean about it as we don't know who's is who's!
For dinner tonight my dad is picking up burger from this free range meat place which is nice and the burgers there are sooo good! I am having a chicken salad aoli and tomato relish one which is really nice and their kumara (sweet potato in the US) chips are to die for!! Can't wait oly 45 min to go!!
Oh and my legs are so so sore! Haha and all my classes were upstairs today why!!! They ae dying walking hurts!! Haha oh well PE was torture!! ;) so un fit!!

I hope your day was good and fun and just generally awesome!! And if it wasn't I am so sorry!!
Have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment