Tuesday 23 September 2014

Good morning!!

Good morning I hope everyone is well!!
If not it will get better I promise! Just stay strong :)

Haha I am sooo tired!! My little brother was up crying all last night!! When do babies learn to sleep through the night!?? Seriously! I haven't slept a whole night since he was born about 1,5 years!

I get to see my friend tonight!! I hope she held together long enough she was so upset on Monday and wanted to end her life, this is my friend who was depressed last year and cut herself a lot so it's hard but I know she is capable of doing it this time. I just don't want to walk in there with her sitting there with a bid fresh cut, or not to be there at all. She means so much to me. She helped me and supported me so much with my anxiety!! And she is my best friend ever!! So I am really worried, she needs t be okay!!

Haha we have got a new bus driver which started the trips from school to home again a couple of weeks ago and she is sooo bad!! Last night my friend and I who get off at the same stop pressed the button and she just waved her hand at us and missed the stop and the next and the next so we were stranded a ten minute walk from the stop we normally get off!! Plus another 10 it normally takes me to walk home from the bus stop! Haha but it's like she relised we wanted to get off but just kept driving!? But a 20min walk I wasn't complaining!
And she is always late last night someone actually stood up to her and said hey what time does this bus normally come? She replied saying twenty to three but the bus broke down. Haha then the girl said so it breaks down everyday then? Haha she went bright red and didn't answer! ;P
And she is starting the morning trips today... Help me!! She horrible!! :)

Anyways have an awesome day/night!!
Good luck with recovery! You can do it!! I believe in you!! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment