Sunday 21 September 2014

Good night!! xoxo

Good night guys :) xoxo!! I hope your day went great!!

My day wasn't so exciting... Lots of study for my science test tomorrow!!! Ahhh!! I have to get Excellence again!!! Then on my report it will be all E's!! (E's are the top, not bottom in NZ!!) and so far three 100%!!! ahh so I feel lots of pressure to do well again tomorrow!!
Haha fun... Had to write in pink just so I wouldn't lose focus so easily!! Haha my brain works weird!!

Ahhh we find out the volleyball teams tomorrow!! I really really hope I get in!!! I'm not going to be surprised if I don't though... But I do want to get in!!

And now time for bed after my hot chocolate with marshmallows as dad bought a huge bag for the cupcakes when I really only needed a tiny one!!

How I am going to get into bed I'm not sure...
He is stretched right across my bed... And I feel it is too mean to move him and wake him up!!
Haha I'll find a way...

Good night!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment