Sunday 7 September 2014

Haha am I really writing a post on this!!?

Well I can't believe it but I am going to write a post on how awesomely amazing tea is!! I love tea as you can probably tell but I love it! Tea has lots of great things about it it has lots of healing properties to it and helps you feel physically well and gives me heaps of energy it also is very calming and come in heaps of flavours so there is one for everyone! (and it has no calories! Not that it matter at ALL, who cares how many calories something has! And please do keep eating!)
Something I have found recently is dessert inspired teas! I can't remember the brand they are by and I can't be bothered getting up to check ;) but they come in three flavours which are lemon merangue pie, strawberry pavlova and the one I have ginger bread kisses and it is very good! It tastes exactly like a ginger kiss!! Yum, and sugar free!! And healthy!! I can't wait to finish the packet (well and make it last st the same time!) so I can try one of the other ones as well, the strawberry one next I think!
So yay tea is amazing! Have a brew-tea-full day! (haha sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment