Friday 26 September 2014

Holidays!! :)

Yayyy the holidays are finally here!! No more school for two weeks!! Yayyyy!!

Today was okay.. My GP rang up and asked for me to come n and have a blood test... Hmmm have you seen me with needles it usually ends up with me fainting or throwing up so ummm can you tell how bad my anxiety was before school??! So I went off to school feeling sick and dizzy and then m stomach started cramping with my anxiety and I felt terrible and by second period I had the worst headache and just felt so sick and nauseous it was hard to concentrate!! But hey I survived all t get home and my mum decided that we wouldn't do it today!! So thanks I feel all crapy for nothing!!
I got my French results back today and I got excellence for the reading and listening and merit (so close 2 marks off!) for writing! So I still think that's pretty good!!
And next period I got my science result back and I got excellence with full marks!!! :) :)  yay! So now so far on my report it is all excellences and three out of those with full marks!! Yay happy me! Extension science next year here we come!!
After we got our results guess what we had to watch in science?! A baby being born... It blurred out that area but everyone was so grossed out at the baby covered in blood and that white/yellow stuff on it!! Haha I am usually so bad with that kind of stuff but hey I was fine because I saw and cuddled  my baby brother when he was first born when I was 12 almost 13 so it really didn't bother me at all! And there reaction to the cord that attaches the baby to the mother!! Haha great!! ;)
After school our bus driver was only 15 minutes late today!! Wow for her that is so early!!
Oh and at lunch I was so proud of myself because part f spring festival, which is held every year they were doing jump jam in the middle of the quad and I joined in with all my friends normally I would just watch  so that's one of my fears down, dancing in public!! Haha it wasn't that bad tonnes of people did it so I could just blend in!! :) but still I am so happy that I actually did it! And with only a small bt f anxiety!! Yay!
Oh and our bus driver was only 15 minutes late so for her that's early!! Maybe she finally listened your complaints!! ;)

After school we went down to the mall for dinner because my dad just got back from a work trip in australia! So that was nice, I had a chicken pad Thai and that was really yummy, or that I could finish it!! And for desert we went down to SoYo, um it's a self serve frozen yogurt place so yummy!!
After that we still had time for some shopping so I ended up buying some new sports gear!! Some legging/skins things and a top, which I can't wait to wear to tennis tomorrow!! Haha one good thing about putting on weight, you can buy new clothes that actually fit and aren't to big!! And I also got some knee pads for volleyball as I think it's time for my knees to stop being grazed all summer!! Haha they were all last year ;)

Anyway it's getting late so I nope you had a great day and sleep well!!
Yay Holidays!! Is it the school holidays where you live too??
All the best xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment