Monday 22 September 2014

Honestly what do I do??

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have this big thing hanging over me and I don't know what to do! But it's reall worrying me...
I went to ballet early and my friend came in really upset, I gave her a big hug and she just cryed and cried. I didnt wan to ask her what was wrong because she was that upset. One of the other girls asked what was wrong and all she said was she did something really bad and mucked up and all her friends are against her then her parents found out and they want to contact the police... And everyone hates her and she has nothing at all left. Her parents screamed at her yelled at her and really hate her too. I don't know what to do. This was my friend who last year was very depressed and cut herself a lot. And she just got out of it and was happy and enjoying life again and I don't want to lose her again. I can't. She is the one who helped me so much when my anxiety was so bad and had a massive panick attack and stopped breathing, she supported me and helped me love food and helped me when I was depressed. She means soo much to me and for her to start cutting again, it breaks me. I guess I am afraid that she will take her life this time. And if she did well, I couldn't live. She is my best friend. What do I do?? Help.
I got so much anxiety when I saw her that upset. I felt sick and anxiety started to cheap into me again.
She helped me so much she is my hero, now I have to help her. But I don't  know how. I don't care what she has done, I don't. I can't be mad at her. Ever.
Help??
Please help...
What do I do?
I am all she has left. And I can't bare her this upset. Help!
And she got her phone taken off her so I can't contact her or see her until next ballet lesson which is on wed  and I'm worried she won't last that long... She lives on the other side of town and goes to school there too so I can't see her. What do I do??

Otherwise school was good! The science test was actually really easy (well for me)  and I think I did well, hopefully! Our volleyball teacher didn't put the teams up yet and M and I didnt want to ask because it would be so awkward if we didnt get in and asked him... Haha hopes up they will be there tomorrow!! :)

I hope your day was amazing!! And everything is all good!! I will always be here for you if you need help!! Always. :) have a good night xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment