Friday 12 September 2014

Rain rain.... And more rain...

It's currently pouring with rain :( that means the first training of the season for tennis was cancelled:( nawww I was soo looking forward to it. I'm not sure if i can go to the soccer prize giving now either because they have had to move it inside to a smaller area so it's just parents now,oh well..
Why does it seem to be when you want it to rain it doesn't and when you don't want it to rain it does! Ahhh so annoying, at least I have something to look forward to next weekend!

I now have no idea on what I am going to do for the rest of the day, I would like to write and schedule some posts for this week but mum has to mark the rest of her exams on the computer so I can't :(
I think it will evolve lots of cuddles with my cat, who is currently sleeping on my bed as it is too cold for him too.

Anyway have a good rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment