Thursday 25 September 2014

School Hair styles I like!!

These are what I most commonly and like in/ do to my hair for school (or in general)!! I hope you like!!
 Crown braid, took me ages though so doesn't happen very often!!
What my amazing friend somehow did to my hair...

 A dutch braid I did to myself, it's annoying as i can never get it quite as good again!!
And my hair looks really long!!, when it is out it goes curly and poofy so it looks a LOT shorter!!
 Haha nice and easy (well for me I do it so often!!) Usually what I wear to school each day!!
 Yep with my awesome uniform...
And out, because I am too lazy to do anything!!
( It looks such a nice colour in the sun, cant wait for summer when its like this all the time!!, winter makes it dull.. like the pic above..)
And I also like buns and plaits and braids!!
And because I look terrible in a pony tail!! seriously, not happening!!

Sorry I was bored, weird post I know
(I am not obsessed with my hair,I know this post made it look like it...)
Hopefully you found it kind of interesting...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment