Monday 8 September 2014

Sh** why me :(

Why do I always have to be the sick one?
Why I do have to be the one with an anxiety disorder?
Why do I have to be the one with a ED?
Why do I have to be the one that gets depressed?
Why do I have to get cramps every month, pill or no pill?
Why am I the one with migraines ?
Why am I the one with no friend?
Why do I have to be the one who isn't allowed to see her grandfather because he is scared of me?
Why do I hate my life?
Why do I wake up with a headache everyone morning and go to sleep with it only for it to be there in the morning again?
Why do I have to feel like sh** every day?
Why am I the one that always feels sad?
Why am I the one who has no energy?
Why am I the nerdy girl with a fringe?
Why am I always lonely and my one friend has left me to another just so they can talk about fricken anime?
Why do I have to feel sick all the time?
Why do I have to be scared of school?
Why am I the one who hates food?
Why am I the skinny one?
Why is my GP making me eat so much, I eat heaps more than all my friends, well the people I call friends?
Why am I the one who is expected to get full marks on every test?
Why do I have to sit through all my classes trying to stay calm enough to listen?
Why do I have t feel like throwing up every fricken lesson?
Why do I get so nervous that I do throw up before school?
Why me?
Why am I the one who has to see councellers?
Why do I have to spend time in hospital?
Why do I have to have weigh ins at the doctors?
Why did anxiety choose me?
Why does my life have to be so hard? I'm not strong, I am only 14 and not ready, I am weak.
Why do my friends hate me?
Why is school scary?
Why does being in public make me shake?
Why is food hard to swallow?
Why can I not eat my own baking?
Why does life hate me?
Why does everyone seem to have it way better off than me?
Why does no one see my struggling?
Why does no one notice me even when I am crying?
Why does every movement hurt?
Why can't anything make me happy?
Why do I feel like sh**?
Why doesn't anyone care?
Why couldn't I persuade the vet to save my cat?
Why do I cry myself to sleep each night?
Why do I get night terrors and wake up screaming and crying?
Why do I get sleep paralise and make me panic and not be able to move for almost 5min stuck in my bed not being able to cry for help?
Why does going out make me panic?
Why do I have to have panic attacks?
WHY DO I HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS ??!!??!
Why me...

No comments:

Post a Comment