Thursday 11 September 2014

Sleepy

Hey guys, today has been a long day and I am exhuasted again!! All that walking and touch for PE with a heavy bad on now my body aches. And I am tired mentally to, my brain has dealt with to much anxiety with new class room and teachers and finding classes etc, I didn't eat well today either, I tried but lunch at 11 is just stupid and I think the anxiety with school played a part too, I put the food in my mouth but it's almost like my body is rejecting it and it's really hard to swallow and nothing tastes nice and I felt like throwing up when it came to food again but I really did try, I tend to go through phases when I get so anxious, not from the food but from school and other triggers I have when I completely lose my appitie, my councillor knows tis and apparently it's normal to lose your appetite when you have hard patches in GAD or other forms of anxiety/anxiety disorders. But it's really not good for my weight and I know that, its not eating I'm fine with that it's I just can't eat, wow that doesn't make sence but I think you know what I mean! Hopefully... Like my body doesn't want the food but my mind does and knows I need it, hopefully that makes more sence!
Haha almost asleep again writing!!
I am sooo tired and it's only 8:45 oh well going to sleep now anyway as I have to get up at 6 anyway! :(
Hope you have a nice night or morning!! Stay strong, just for me!! I care about you, I would never want life without you, you are perfect and can do anything!! Life may seem to hate you, I feel that we sometimes too but it WILL get better, I promise just hang in there Sweety!! You can do it! :) xoxoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment