Thursday 18 September 2014

So so tired, thank god it's Friday!

Sorry for a late post again, my mum is unwell so I am pretty much running the house as my dad doesn't come back from work until 5. So today my dad came back early and took my brothers and I back to the bank to set up their accounts as they needed birth certifates as they areunder age and that took longer than expected... 2 hours later...
I then came home and cooked the veges for tea, bathed B and then walked 20min to the fih and chip shop and back again as well we didn't have anything sorted for tea so fish and chips with veg was it!! It was nice though!
I did my French reading and listening test today and I think it went okay I found it pretty easy as the first half normally is, we will be doing the scound half (writing) on Tuesday.
We also pair marked our static images and the whole class wrote a comment for them anonymously and attached them to the back but we aren't allowed to read them until next tues-wed!! Ahh I want to know!!
And we find out the volleyball teams on mon!!! Ahhh I hope I got in!! Fingers crossed!!
Tennis tomorrow!! Can't wait! Even though my shoulders and legs still ache so badly!! Haha I will cope! Last week it was cancelled and it is meant to rain again tomorrow so hopefully it holds off to after 11:30!! Becaus I want to play!!

I hope you had a good day! Tomorrow I dare you to try something new!! It doesn't have to be majour just enough for you to face that anxiety and a challenge! You will feel great afterwards! Have a nice evening!! Xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment