Saturday 13 September 2014

Sunday...

Well I am awake now thanks to my little brother running around squealing, just after he spent the whole night crying so I am really tired...
This morning I think I am going to watch R at his city rep practice, I like watching him (and we get to go to my fav cafe which is next to the training field ) the only thing is it is almost out of our city so we have to drive for almost an hour to get there... :(
And tonight we are going t g out for tea with my nana (haha it seems like we go out a lot, but really we don't!) to celebrate fathers day as well my gran and nana are in this argument at the moment so it is just easier to celebrate things on two different days... I am sure they will get over it soon...
Ouse supermarket has just got in a international section and they ave this big American part so today I want to make up an excuse to go to the supermarket so I can buy some soda pops and pop tarts and other things which just look sooo good and we don't usually have them over here and it will be my first time trying one oh and peanut butter and jelly!! Haha I know...but I have never tried them and I really want to!!
Anyway my dad has come in and said we are leaving in 10min and i am still in bed!! Thanks couldn't of given me a biggger warning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment