Monday 15 September 2014

Super happy

Sorry guys I know the last few posts have been pretty negative. But as you will know we all have bad days and good days and today just didn't turn out at all like I wanted it to so I am sorry for the posts. My mood has really improved now though! I am always super happy after ballet! Love ballet so so so much!! Something about it can just make my day okay again! Haha :)
Ahhh I have volleyball trials on wednesday! I am soo nervous! Out of my friends there are three of us that have played volleyball since yr 9 and are pretty damn good!  But this yr all of our other friends who have never played volleyball before want to play and are going to ask for all of us to be in one team and well this may seem mean but I really don't want to be in a team with them! Because we played once in PE and they can't hit the ball over the net! And I don't want to be stuck in a team that sucks!! I would love to be in the A team but the teacher in charge has favorites so that's not going to happen... I just don't want to tell my friends that I don't want to be a team with them, well because they are they only people I can sort of call friends! And I can't be mean... Ahhh I am torn!
I guess I will just see how the trials go because I know I am a lot better than all of them! I dont want to be in a sucky team, which it will be with my friends and I know the compition and we would lose all the games and not be able to go on tournament which I really want to go to but I don't want to sound mean or rude either! I don't know what to do!!

But yay happy again!! Woo!! I hate it when ou just feel down and can't seem to get happy with anything and it had been three days of that so now I am out of it haha I am just soo happy!! Haha yay!!
Hopefully you guys are hyped up as well! But it doesn't matter if you are in a tough patch it WILL get better I promise!! I mean look at me you have been reading depressed posts for three days now, and look at me now! Haha! Something will just make you happy again you just have to work hard and find it! :) I love you and good luck!! Xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment