Thursday 23 October 2014

Ahh nervous!!

I am so nervous already and my exam isn't until tomorrow!! Ahhh!! Tonight I have my last lesson  before my exam but we aren't really doing any work, we are just going over which exercises you do in pairs, where to stand etc. so I am so nervous!!
Tomorrow I am going t be in full panic mode so if I do write a post it is going to be a very anxious me post, so you may not want to read it all...
Today was good, we played volleyball in PE but as my friend M hurt hurt hand/wrist yesterday at beach volleyball (strained, torn muscles we think as she was in a lot of pain and can't really move it, but she is getting checked at the physio tonight, finger crossed it is good news :)) she couldn't play and the rest of my team, well to put it nicely aren't very good... One boy is super shy and doesn't really talk at all and spends most of his time on the corner of the court, but is really good with his serves! But otherwise if the ball comes close to him he will just run away from it... And then another boy is not scared of the ball but it always hits the roof and goes in that opposite direction and then a girl who lets just say doesn't like to play any sport... So I am pretty much running around the court by myself trying to hit it up but t is still fun! I almost feel bad for taking everyone's balls but they ask me too, well except for the boy who is really shy.. But I feel sorry for him, I mean it would be so hard and he is probably really anxious too, so I know exactly how he feels, sadly :(
So it will be the same tomorrow :(
Haha it is so weird, I have my fringe up for the first time since my last ballet production which was two years ago and it feels so weird, my forehead is all breezy :P haha. But I will have to walk around school tomorrow with it up too so that is going to be torture!! I look terrible and everyone I'd going to be looking at me :( especially my friends, who I know are going to burst out laughing! Soo I don't feel very good about tomorrow. And I am so anxious about my exam too!! Which is 17hours away!!! Ahhh!! Well. Should get a good nights sleep so I hope your day was fantastic!!
Stay strong :) xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment