Saturday 18 October 2014

Cinnamon French toast, my breakfast! And recipe

As you know as I got up early I mad some cinnamon French toast with caramelized bananas! It was soo good, especially with all the maple syrup I put on it!

 Yummy!!



The recipe, that I made up so yeah the measurements are just a rough guess!!

1 egg
2 Tablespoons milk
Some bread, because I am celiac I can eat gluten so it made four pieces of gf bread, but they are quite a bit smaller than normal bread so maybe about 2-3 depending on the size of the bread
Cinnamon, add to taste
1 Tablespoon of sugar
A banana
And maple syrup

Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl
I cut the crust off the bread, but that's up to you and heat up a small frypan
Place a piece of bread in the egg mixture and then place in the frypan until cooked, dont leave it in the egg for too long otherwise the bread goes mushy.
For the banana just cut it up thinly and fry in the pan with a bit of maple syrup be careful not to.burn it, done that many times!) until golden
And eat hot with loads of syrup!!!

It is really easy and tastes so good!! I defiantly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment