Wednesday 8 October 2014

Good night, blenheim tomorrow!!

Good night guys :)
Today has been one of those horrible days where everything I put in my mouth tastes disgusting and everytime something touchs my tongue I feel sick and like throwing up. I hate it sooo much, I barely manage to eat all of the tea that was given to me, and if we didn't have my uncle and nana over I wouldn't of. And desert... I know I spent ages on it (it looked really good covered in cream, strawberries and berry sauce) but again if we didn't have people over wouldn't of eaten any of it. I hate it. I don't even know why! Some days everything food related I just can't handle it tastes bad and even the smell makes me sick. Uuhh why??!
And I am off to Blenheim tomorrow, so that's exciting I guess. Even though I won't get to see much of it except the lovely park where Rs soccer tournament is being held... But hey it will be okay, I always love supporting family!! Even though I am getting sick of going to sooo many soccer or futsul tournaments!! Haha :) it will be fun, and hopefully not cold!! Haha I haven't even been to one tournament that has travelled!! I have been on a couple of volleyball ones but they have all been in Chch (where I live) so they don't really count.. And well ballet which is my main sport doesn't have tournaments, because that would be weird, how do you do ballet dance offs??
So yeah, I will be back on Sunday night, the night before school starts again... Ahh anxiety all ready!! But while I am away I don't know if I will have any Internet connection or wifi so if I don't post anything until Sunday night, I am really sorry but please keep reading my blog :) haha I might have to find a cafe or something that has free wifi and sit outside it!!
Ahh also super nervous about the plane tomorrow, I hate flying!! I always get so scared that it will crash or that it won't take off in time and we will go off the end of the runway etc etc.  I know I am just being paranoid but still...

If I don't post again until Sunday (hopefully I can!! :) I hope the rest of your week is amazing and stay strong becaus I know you can do it and I care about you!! Love you xoxo :)
And if I can post well lucky you, you can have a live update of the under 12 south island soccer tournament!! Haha, don't worry I'll try not to! :) just normal me and my posts!
Good night, stay strong, you are perfect!! Xoxoxoxox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment