Monday 27 October 2014

Hello again :)

Hi guys sorry for the last really quick post a few days ago, I was super rushing by that point!
So my exam went okay I think, I think I could of done better though... I mean it wasn't my best I don't think. All four of us mucked up the very first exercise! Oops :) and all through the bar my legs were shaking so hard I literally could not stand still or fully straitened my knees, so if she noticed hopefully she just put it down to nerves and didn't take marks off, but I bet she did. Then I got cramp in my foot right in the middle of my exam, thanks, so I just kept going and it went away again thankfully. Then the pianist, as we only had practiced with her once, played our allegro (jumps kind of thing) really slowly so that was awkward as we were ahead of the music when we relised it wasn't at the normal timing and then we had to do really big bends in the middle of each jump before we jumped again, awkward slow motion jumping, seriously it was that slow!! :) and i mucked up that ending too :( next for our free movement section I got my scarf we dance with stuck on my bun, twice!! Haha oops! I don't think she saw the second time though. As we so it in twos we get to watch the others do it after us and a girl after me E, got it wrapped right around her head and she couldn't see, I feel really sorry for her! But to be fair for both of us the scarves were longer than the ones we practiced with. And then character study. Well I suck at it in general so um yeah. I got everything in that section right at least. It was just badly done as always. So I don't think I got my first 8 ever but maybe my first 4-5 !! So at kinda sucks but nothing I can do now, just wait and stay positive. :)

And then strait after my exam when I got home I was told to pack as we are going up to hanmer for the weekend!! Yay, kinda, I just get homesick easily and would rather of stayed home and not have to go through the panic of it, but it was fun I guess.
We stayed with our family friends too do it was nice to see them,
It didn't start off so well... We had got the sheets from the cupboard to make the beds and I swear they weren't washed from the last people. They were gross.the first pillow slip I picked up had dried blood on it, the second a bit of snot and my first sheet I picked up had a squished fly in the middle of it. And eww. I just stood there and cryed. It was just too much. I was awy from home, the bedding was gross, I just failed at my exam, I was staying with four other people and I just panicked. I just tried so hard not to cry as I know my parents paid quite a bit for this holiday and that I should enjoy it and I didn't want to let them down, but t was hard. I just wanted to go home. It took me so long to get into bed that night, I slept on top of the covers with my jeans and jacket over my pjs with socks and gloves on s my body didn't have to touch the bedding, and my towel over the pillow. I would of slept on the ground but I think the was even worse than the bed. I think I was just being panaoid about it all...
On Saturday we played mini golf and went out for morning tea :) the cafe was called the powerhouse and if you ever go to hanmer you have to g there!! It is amazing and they have about 15 different flavours of friands! And they are so good! I had a red current brûlée one, filled with custard creme thing and currents on top and through it and warmed it was amazing! My dad got a choc hazelnut one and when it was heated and he cut into it all this chocolate came goozing out, I don't think I could of eaten it though, we then did some shopping, not the I gt anything except this amazing toffee called walkers nonsuch toffee (which you should all buy!!!) from the lolly shop, I got the banana one, ad I would of gone back today before we left t get some more but we didn't have time, s I think I will have to buy some form eBay very soon!! :)
Sunday it was drizzling so we went out for breakfast to the powerhouse again, and I got some French toast with berry coulis banana and vanilla syrup which was lovely, and R got some Mexican nacho thing, yes for breakfast! Hmmm I suppose it is normal in Mexico?! Maybe.. We then went swimming, which I really didn't want to do. I was top swimmer in yr8 out of my whole school, except for my bestie M who can beat me in breathe stroke, but I can eat her in the others! But not a high school, we have 3000 people at my high school, yep biggg school! And it is only 5 yrs, we have about 300-400 in my yr alone! So defiantly not at high school! But ever since my anxiety which was at its worst at the start of this yr we had swimming sports and I just couldn't get in the water. I just couldn't . I was so scared most of the school watching, I felt sick and faint, so I didn't do it, I just 'forgot' my togs, so now every time I attempt to go near water now I feel so dizzy and faint, and I am scared that if I go into the water I will faint and drown, or get water blackout which a kid died from earlier this yr, which is when you hold your breathe for too long under water and the pressure builds on your lungs so when you come up for a breathe it is your last and your lungs collapse. I know you have to hold your breathe under water for about 5/6 min but still, it could happen. So well I was so scared but I couldn't let all the 8 other people going down by not going so I just didn't put my head under and sat in the hot pools all the time we were there.but we did get a return pass and hydro slides and I felt I couldn't waste it so we went back after tea and I went on the hydro slides and did actually swim and put my head under and played tag with the other teens in the pool, so I did swim. A and I went up the Super Bowl slide thing and this dude, lifeguard was talking us up like asking our names and where we were from and which school we went to and then he said he would add us on Facebook! Haha shame on home I dont have Facebook! And he thought we looked nice, I was in tight swimming togs! And A was in a bikini! Too creepy, way too creepy and scary! And then he asked us to name a famous footballer and well, we had nooo ides! Haha his face! He looked shamed, but he was super creepy so we didn't g up that one again! But we went on the other two about 15 times, before going to the hot pools as it was freezing at 8:30 at night!!
We had lame that night for tea... Hmmm I really hate lamb. It makes me feel sick and tastes groks so that was fun and everything was covered

No comments:

Post a Comment