Tuesday 28 October 2014

Hmmm :)

*sigh* school. School is just so hard at the moment, I still get blimen anxious before going and then pressure of doing homework and assessments and projects to my normal extremely high standard, which I have set fr myself. I find that I almost have t get an excellence in everything otherwise I just feel terrible and worthless about myself then I get down about my body image etc. so I just stress myself heaps and do extra work so I can avoid that, even though I know I don't have to. But it is just what I do to help me stay happy and not all depressed like again I guess, so if it works I am not changing it! (and I hate changing my normal!) and we have exams coming up in about three weeks too, they start on the 19th so I am freaking out about them!!! Ahhh!! Exams are the worst!! :(
Anyway just a normal day again I guess. We had to watch a Parihaka film this morning which took up two whole periods, and t be honest was quite boring. We have studied Parihaka and Maori culture ever since I started school s I know all about it and it was just repeating what we have learnt ver and over again!! There was a bit where everyone burst out laughing, not that it was meant to be funny though, so I felt bad for laughing... It was it the background singing "Welcome to Dunedin town " and lots more verses it such a Scottish accent and so we excepted a Scottish or at least Maori singing it but it was a Korean man and it was such a shock!! Wow his accent was so strong and wow! I would not of guessed that! He sounded so Scottish! He was such a awesome man/acter!! Haha he was so cool!
Today in art I managed to get my first two prints done, so I am happy about that!! As I missed a lesson n fri as I had my exam and my class spent the whole lesson carving so I expected to be so far behind and not get time to print but I managed to carve really quickly then printed right before the bell rang so I did get it done!! Yay now we just have to carve out more objects then print in black over it so some bits are coloured and some sat white!! S I will get that done next lesson!!
Tomorrow my health project is due (I hope it is good enough!!!) we had to do 'sexuality in music' so we had to research music videos and find the messages in them and how they relate to sexuality etc. not that mine had anything to do with sexuality! Haha well it kind of does.. I did mine onAll about that bass by meghan trainer, which is about not caring about body image etc. the perfect song for me! :) so I guess body image kinda relates to sexuality! Haha oh well!! Hopefully it is okay as it isn't quite what the assessment asked for but it should be okay! Worried about that...
And then I had tennis after school and we have a new coach as our normal one has another coaching session at the Same time as ours as the times were mucked up, so he is on the court next to us! So he can still joke with us :) Ahhh I have my first interclub game n saturday!! Scary! Playing other people where the scores are recorded etc!! Ahh!!
Anyway I hope your day was great :)
Love ya!! Xoxox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment