Wednesday 22 October 2014

Macaroon answer

Sorry for not replying sooner as something is wrong with my comments and is not letting me answer so I will write a post about it instead!!
Ok no they are not very almondly as they filling (buttercream or ganache) is pretty much the thing you can mostly taste.
Yes you can just make them on a normal baking tray (well I did anyway :))
And I think they taste just as good as bought ones (then again I did make them ;) but my parents think they are nice as well )
So yeah, I think you should defiantly make them and they are pretty easy too!
Some tips I would say is that when it says to put extra food coloring in as it fades in the oven, put heaps and heaps in! I thought I did but obviously not as the do fade a lot! And do bang it on the table heaps as well as again I thought I did it enough but some still cracked so I needed to have done it more.
And you would probably want the recipe to haha :)
Recipe , and in do recommend watching the video as well! And the super cool thing is the the recipe comes from a 200 yr old recipe book too!! Well I think that is really cool anyway! So yeah I would make them again and have fun making them!! Let me know how you go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment