Thursday 30 October 2014

M's house, dinner

Tonight we are going over to my friend M's house for dinner for her Bday!! whether we do anything for halloween I don't know but probably not. 

 These are the presents I got/made her, I hope she likes them! along with a gift card!
I made her a little picture thing (in the top right corner) made out of jam jar lids which also took me a while but I think it was worth it!! I would post a closer pic but it has pics of her in it as well as me so i will wont post it online without her permission first, sorry :)
 She is even more obsessed about Harry Potter than I am so I thought deathly hallows would be good!! It took me ages and I am not 100% happy with it but it is the best I can do!
And ^this^ is what I mean with the macarons failing.. they all cracked :( believe it or not these are the best of my batch..

So hopefully she likes them!!
We will be having pizza for tea too... Hmm I will be fine though :)
I hope you have a good night too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment