Tuesday 21 October 2014

Parents can be hard sometimes...

Ahhh my parents have suddenly gone into this overprotective thing at the moment and it is really getting to me!! Seriously they check on me about every 15min even though I am in bed, and keep telling me to go to sleep because they are worried I will be tired in the morning it is only 9 o'clock!! I usually finish reading n bed about 10:30!! And they have been coming in my room at about 6:30 every morning just to make sure my alarm went off even though I normally don't get up until 7 and they have been checking my lunches every day (don't blame them on that though..) to make sur ei have enough to eat and they are making me text them when I get to the bus stop (which is a 2min walk away down the road, I don't even have to cross a road!) t make sure I get ther okay?! And then I have to text them when I am on the bus then again when I am school. And if I don't they send heaps f texts and call me to make sure I am okay, which is quite embarrassing talking to your parents on the phone saying yes I am on the bus yes I am at school! And they have been staying at all my practices after school, usually they will just drop me off and go home again and texting me all through the day at school!! And it is driving me nuts!! I literally cannot and do not have anytime to myself at the moment!! I know they are trying to look after me but why start now ?? I was fine a week ago and nothing has changed since then, and I just want at least 10min by myself! Please!! I still love them heaps, but they are starting to get on my nerves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment