Sunday 19 October 2014

Post 200!!!! An update of my day!

Wow I can't believe this is post 200 already! exciting!!
Wow today has been super busy!! As my room is normally terribly messy and have stuff every where, and you don't even want to see my cupboard or open as stuff will fall on you hahaha! So my mum decided today was the day for it all to be cleaned up and sorted out. I am normally such a perfectionist, it's so not funny until it comes to my room when being perfect just gets to much so it's the complete opposite! Haha until now where it is so tidy and I actually have some spare shelves in my cupboard! Compared to them being stuffed and you can see the floor in my cupboard too! It's a miracle!! Haha :) so all my old clothes which are now too small and all the old ones stuffed in the top of my cupboard are gone and so are all my old school books, aww my story writing books from when I was 5 they are soo cute! And quite a few of my stuffed animals that were up there too :( (don't worry I still have about 50 on my bed!! :)) and all those rainbow magic fairy books that I use to love all gone!! So I actually have a lot of space now!! And I intend it to stay that way! Haha yeah right, I might give it a week! :)
Ballet was actually okay and fun today! And she didn't yell a me!! Yayayayay!! She even said my dance would go up from a 4 to a 6-7!! And seeings in the two other full exams (the ones the are important and get graded etc.) I have done I have only got a 6 or 7 for everything so like a 63/64 out of 100, which is pretty bad... But in grade 5 well I sucked. And in grade 6 the last one I was really sick with the flu and was throwing up, but I still did it so it's an okay mark seeing that I was so weak and felt terrible! And I know I am not the strongest dancer at all, and this exam and examiner is really tough so I really really want to get my first 8!! But I know it is unlikely, just as long as it isn't a 5 or below... Then it will be fine! Haha  5 days until my exam!! Ahhhh!!!
How was your day?? Super amazingly good I hope!!
Stay strong because I care about you and know you can do it!! :) :)
Xoxoxoxoxoxo! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment