Wednesday 22 October 2014

So exhuasted!

I am so tired.  Two hours of beach volleyball then a quick dinner then strait to ballet to another 1.5 hours!! And am so so tired and all my muscles hurt too!

Beach volleyball hmmm, what happened? Let me tell you. We arrived and our school had 6 teams but only 5 were registered and because our partners didn't show up last week these seriously bitchy yr 9s said its because we are a unregistered team even though both of our teams are registered and we have a email to prove it and THEY don't !! So they are the un registered team! And they were so so rude to us! We just were mature and said okay then we will just join and be a big team of four then, but nooo apparently we can do that! Which we can, we have played for two more years than them! It is their second game ever! So we just decided to play half a game each then so they were all uh fine then! And this is the bit that I am so scared and upset about I said okay then do you want to go on that side f the court as the games have started already? And I got this as a reply no stop being so F*ing rude to us we are not playing against you bitches we quit. And walk off tell the manager that we said to get off our court you can't play and swore at them a lot and were rude to them and we are the un registered team so we can't play, then one girl F*ing starting crying which was so fake and her mum was there too so we got yelled at by the manager some evil yr 9s and a mother who believed her bitch if a daughter and honestly I hate being involve in 'drama' and yelled at so I was seriously ready to cry and I would of too so I just walked away and sat down, like I am not anxious enough as it is now I have to worry about being sent to the dean for 'bad' behavior and language which I didn't do!! But those fricken yr 9s  lied so much! We did not swear once. I don't swear, seriously my friends try so hard to make me but I don't do it, I hate it, I won't do it, un,ess I am really upset. So it's like being told off for doing something you never do and are completely against and didnt do! So I am so annoyed with them and now I don't want to go to school even more because of them I am now even more anxious than before and it has got to the point where I can't stop crying because I am so scared and stressed and I can't get to sleep. So thank you for making my life even harder.
But it was funny as we managed to prove we were registered so we did get to play our second game, as apparently our first game wasn't counted as it was 'illegal' so we will be behind on the table now but I did this really awesome jump tip of the ball onto the other side and got the point but I fell backwards and sidded along the ground and got a ton of sand down my underwear and spandex! So there was this big bulge of sand on my bum and I had to awkwardly shake it out on the court and it was so funny and all my friends were just killing them selves laughing!! But I do admit it was pretty funny! :)
Then my second to last ballet lesson! Ahhh my exam is in two days!! So nervous!! But I am sure it will be fine :)...
So I am going to try and sleep now, dought it, I am shaking with anxiety right now and crying and can seem to stop so that will be fun! Just got to do my breathing and relaxation tequiniques I guess.. I just hate doing them because it makes me relise that I do have a anxiety disorder and that I am not like everyone else and I just don't like it I guess.. I just want to fit in!! Please!! Just stay positive :) :)
I hope you had a great day! Good night!! Xoxox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment