Sunday 12 October 2014

So much more I want to say!!

Sorry I am going to write another post because there is sooo much more I wan to talk well wrote about!!

It is just going to be random thoughts again so don't feel you have to read it, I am probably quite boring to you guys?! Am I??
Hope not!! :) haha

Well while we were up in Nelson on our final day we met up with my uncle and aunt who recently moved there from Tazzy in australia. And I found out that my aunt is adopted! I had no idea!! It really shocked me! She is my mums brothers wife, so I don't and wouldn't have any blood relation to her anyway but it still was a suprise, so now i know that two out of my three aunts are adopted!! Wow!! I am so surprised!! My other aunt my dads sister is Korean and was adopted by my grandparents when she was born as they were living in Homg Kong at the time, so I knew she was but my other one too, that was a shock!! Haha I would so laugh if my other one was too!! That would be creepy!!

And guess what? We still have the same old horrible bus driver. Yep even after pretty much the whole bus complained and are always talking about how much they hate her, and I think she does know how much we do! But still late as always... Sigh... And like normal always jolting they bus and tipping it off the side wheels when we go around corners and breaking and missing stops! Yep why can't the company see how bad she is?! On well nothing that hasn't been done can be...

Ahh one hour before I am off to ballet!! My exam is soo close two weeks!! I hope I do well!! Ugghh there is this really annoying fly in my room at the moment and won't go away or fly out the window!! Grr...

Anyway time for tea and them ballet!! What are you having for tea??
Byyyeee!! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment