Sunday 12 October 2014

Welcome back my friend...

Uuhh school today! And I can defiantly say that my friend anxiety has come back. I am so bloody nervous and seriously trying not to throw up. I am going to keep this short because I am not going to start crying again as there has been enough of that this morning all ready. Why does GAD always come on the wrong days!? I mean it could come in the weekends when I can just stay at hme and deal with it, but nope it has to come on the first day back of school!
Sorry I will update later after school about belmhiem etc. but right now I have to leave for my lonely hour walk to school as my friend can't come...again... :(. My friend always cancels on me and her excuse is something like I hurt my ankle yet she still walks to school just without me.. Like I see her either infront or behind me in the way to school?! So I don't know, maybe she just doesn't like me..
Anyway got to go! So have a awesome day at school!!
Love ya and I missed you guys xoxox :) :)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment