Monday 3 November 2014

Hi

Hi again I am just going to stop that last post because I am just so angry with myself why can't I do it??! So hopefully this one is going to be happier, well not really because my day wasn't very good.

First of all my friends boyfriend broke up with her after they have been together for over a year and a half and so she has been crying the whole day and I feel so bad for her. I want to make her feel better but nothing works she just crys and I feel terrible about it.
Secondly we had our French food thing which I just wanted to bunk that class. As soon as I walked in I felt sick and all I ate was a macaron and half a tiny creme brûlée which got put on my plate. I just used how I can't eat gluten as I am celiac as an excuse even though I can cope with a little bit as I am use to the feeling, so I didn't have to eat the pastrys and creme puffs and eclairs etc.  I avoided the pate which we were all meant to try (but it is chicken and cow liver which is gross and had a hard layer of butter on top, no thank you) and snails nope just stood in the corner not eating them. I did have a little bit of goats cheese because it was getting past around and everyone was watching the relations so i had the smallest piece on the plate and sorry but it tasted what goat smelt like, it was disgusting. And that's it didn't eat anything else.
I did get lots of compliments for my macaron with was nice though :)
And then I had maths. Not saying anymore.

Last night I had volleyball which was fun :) and we won our first game!! Yayayy! We win the first set 25-12 then lost the second 23-15 then won the third 15-8 !!! Yayay!! So I am happy about that :) I am so nervous about my tournament starting on Friday!!! :( but it will be fun I hope! And I a, stressed because we still don't know what time the games are or where it is being held!! So I can't organize transport wi my family so I might have to bus and yeah...

Anyway I have tennis now (yayyyy) so see ya!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment