Monday 3 November 2014

I can't do anything

I can't do anything.mi am useless. I don't understand anything at school at the moment it is all too hard and doesn't make any sense. And I am freaking out because we have exams in two weeks in the stuff we are learning now but I DON'T get it!! Help?!
It is all to hardand I just feel ao dumb. And it's the stuff I understood at the star of the year and found easy that we are revising now and it doesn't make sense. I can't do it. I feel like I have just gotten so much worse over the year. Everything is just weird and I don't get it. I don't want to go to school ever again because it is too hard and it is killing me. It feels like something in my mind has just clicked and made me so dumb. I don't understand anything in maths like anything. And we are doing fricken sets and vent diagrams and I just sit through the whole lesson praying that he won't ask me a question because he has been over it heaps but I don't get it I can't do it and I won't be able to answer him. And in social studies we have to research a government not ours and find out how it works and I can't even get the nz government let alone ancient egypt!! Nothing makes sense!!! And I have so much stuff and assements and assignments which I just can't do!! Why now!??! It could happen any other time just not right before exams, which I am going to fail!! Help?! Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment