Sunday 2 November 2014

Long hard day

Hi guys xoxo!
I am so tired, seriously all I want to do is sleep.
This is how my day went : bake birthday cake for my gran with B who kept trying to eat the batter or trying to jump/stand/crawl off the bench I had him sitting on, soo I pretty much couldn't move frm that spot without taking him with me so everytime I needed an ingredient or put one away of line the tray etc. he had to be on my hip me trying to do it with one hand, next study for about 40min didn't really get much done, then make a whole batch of macaron for French on tuesday,Then make a card for my gran I made this pretty little pop up balloon thing which looked nice bt took ages, then make a invite for my gran to come to the ballet with us for part of her present, then have lunch (salad), then do my theme study project for about an hor and a half, then ice the cake, then rush t get ready to go out to tea with my gran for her birthday which is tomorrow but we are busy n Monday's so we did it today. I had a mini pork roast which was really nice :), then come home and have cake with strawberries and cream and then shower, clean up my study stuff which was all over my floor, then bed and I am exhuasted.
So I had a really busy day, and tomorrow is going to be just as bad as I have tonnes if theme study project thing to go and study for my exams coming up and I have volleyball and ballet and I have to fill my macaron, I plan to drizzle white chocolate on top to try and hide the ones that cracked, I was more successful than last time but still quite a few cracked :( buti am improving! All strait after school so that's going to be tight!
How was your day??

Lots is love L xoxoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment